Lip Rehab

I was the victim of a split lip the other week (purely my own doing, neglecting them from any form of nourishment) so I set out to find a lip treatment/balm/nourisher/conditioner, whatever you care to call it. In review by Anna about the By Terry baume de rose, she said it was absolutely wonderful but extremely pricey at £55. I tried some of this at SpaceNK the other day and adored it - so moisturising, not greasy, lovely natural colour. Sadly unaffordable for the moment.. After browsing and experimenting some more I went for the Caudalie Lip Conditioner for £5.50. I'm over the moon with this product because it is far from greasy, lasts a really long time and had my split lip sorted in a matter of days. I reckon I will compare every lip balm I ever use to this. I tend to steer very clear of vaseline and other greasy lip balms as they just sit on your lips and in fact do more bad than good. 

What are your holy grail lip products?

No comments:

Post a Comment